Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thank You- to Ah Cob

I am writing this, to show my appreciation for my husband, thank you very much, Ah Cob!

Last few weeks, I received a mail from "Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia". The letter was mentioning that my “Cukai Kena Dibayar” is RM 2147.00.

This is impossible, as I am a low income worker, this shall not be the truth. Ah Cob immediately brought me to LHDN to have further clarification in the next day. The officer was kind enough to check for me. She confirmed that I had submitted the wrong information via website. She gave me the direction on how to appeal and resubmit for the correct income tax that i shall pay.


Too bad, I need to write a letter in Bahasa Malaysia and post to LHDN. I feel so lazy and troublesome to do this. Thus, I put aside this case for about 1 week…



Haha, today Ah Cob was doing this for me, he was brainstorming all the malay wordings. Finally it was done. I am so happy. Haha!! Seeing his fat fingers dancing on the keyboard, I feel so great!!

Thank you very much, Ah Cob!!

5 comments:

  1. why call jacob ah-cob? so funny wan the name..hehe..wah, he so sweet and nice wan ah? next time you got any work that you don't wanna to do, just push everything to him la..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i see why you askin me abt the translation from english to malay ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. qing ting ( dragonfly )August 17, 2009 at 8:52 AM

    This also shows both of you care and love each other a lot. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...hubby kena do all the work for you! you bully ah cob

    ReplyDelete