Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shuttlecock

Lately, I was given a nickname by Ah Cob. It is “shuttlecock”.

You must be wondering why…Sigh, this is not a good nickname ...

However, I would like to give a credit to Ah Cob, as I found that he became more and more creative, like me, haha. Even this is not a nickname that I shall be proud of, I appreciate his thought. This made me and my friends have laughers when we mentioning it.

The reason is I am very “kiam pak” to him, so he said that I were like a shuttlecock, every player wants to “pak” the shuttlecock.

True or Not? Well, you know that I am not a “kiam pak” person…hehe thank you, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. thumb up**

    bravo ah cob (aka ah hiong)!!!
    totally agree wf u, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! means u guy start to like her d.. the more you guy hit the more you like it.

    ReplyDelete