Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cliff

I am not sure that whether I have selective memory or I really have short term memory, I seems can't remember a lot of things that had happened in my life.

I am writing this, just in case that I had forgotten this person…

Cliff was my ex- team mate and cub mate. He was one of my minority friends who can tolerate my “nge nge lai” style.

He is so positive, but I felt that there was something wrong with him. He was either trying so hard to psycho himself to be positive or he was just a hypocrite that never shares things truthfully with people. Haha.

I was sitting beside him for about 3 months plus. I had tried to challenge his positive thinking by analyzing those incidents in some negative ways, by sharing other opinions with him. To my surprise, he is really a positive thinker, not pretending. I am happy for him. Of course, he will “gossip” a bit with me after my challenging.

He is really generous person. I can just show my true color in front him.

We’re talking, sharing something personal, but not too personal. I can remember that one day; he was so passionate to share something with me, by calling me “Ah Dia, Ah Dia…” However, my face turned into black and answered him “Don’t call me Ah Dia!!!” He was stunned and get shocked as everyone calls me Ah Dia. Then I answered to him “Call me Mrs. Lee!!!” Haha, it was really fun to fool him.

I can just simply ask him to assist me finding some part numbers for certain spare parts.
I had utilized him when he was still working with us. One time, he answered me “The part is Y1338 or 4M010, not sure which one got part now…”
My emotional was not stable when hearing this answer. I ask him with unfriendly tone “Then what part to quote now?? You like that, I very CONFUSED one!!” haha, I get the FIRM answer immediately from him.
Sometimes, he felt frustrated to check some deep enquiry for me, I can just tell him “Now I am suffering period pain, you still want to bully me??!!” He just checked for me without complaints.

Since he left us, I am so disappointed, I can’t really find a person who I can perli kuat kuat. Calling him “No taste”, “Psycho”, “Chao Leng Tai”, commenting his saliva is too much…he will never get angry. Syok!!! Cliff, I refused to say sorry. If you still here, I will do the same things to you. Haha!

Cliff, I have high expectation that you will be successful in your career one day. Please don’t forget to share good things with me that time, haha!!
You please bear with me that I have short term memory; I may not remember you one day (when I become success). Hehe, you wont kira kira with me one. Thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where should i start... hmmm... eerrr... 1st of all, congratulation Ah Dia, you have STUNNED me for this. I have not expect you or some1 will write a blog about me. really really so touch.
    I'm actually not that positive as always, sometime i will feel down also. but when you start talk to me in "stunning" gossip or your innocent face (wakakaa...) i just become brighter and happier. wakaka... i'll said you are truly the positive person. you are so clear what and why a person should stay positive. thanks to your best fren (God). no doubt, you are so unique and special that's not replaceable by anyone. e.g. now I have choose to further my study and no 1 call me “No taste”, “Psycho”, “Chao Leng Tai” or commenting my saliva is too much.[which actually I'm not. :p]. and really grateful, you guys are still remember me and having lunch together when some1 call for lunch.
    I'm so grateful to have you and our ah Bai + ah Chee committees. wakakaa... Bai Bai enterprise's CEO, when are we going to have our next trip oh? *Ah Dia honey moon trip part2* hehee...

    Ah Dia, here i special dedicate a song for you. hope you live with joy and chill. :D
    For those who don't know, this song is Ah Dia favorite and she used to sing it many many times when before we have our song dedication after 6pm :p

    http://song42day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dia...u did it! u stunned Cliff :D

    Dia, i agreed wf u on certain thgs dat u wrote.

    Cliff, pls accept all the compliments, u deserve it. i hv to say, u r really a great fren to hv around, all d best to u...n remember to cut ur hair no matter hw bz, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. dragonfly ( qing ting )August 24, 2009 at 8:24 AM

    Dia, you had stunned everyone again successfully. Bravo bravo!!! By the way, in case in future you have forgotten about Cliff, then you can refer this back. Or I should say in another way. If you really forgot about Cliff ( when you are success ), Cliff can take this as a proof to show you that he is one of your friend. Probably you can share goods things with him. Kekeke

    ReplyDelete