Thursday, October 8, 2009

折衣服

I always want to snap photos while Ah Cob is doing this housework- 折衣服。. However, he will be half naked with his boxer when he is doing this.


Ah cob is really shy when he knew I was snapping him. He mentioned that I shall not publish this, so that I can tell everybody that I am doing all the housework (actually I am not, :p) Hehe, so sweet of him.




I know the photos are meaningless. You can’t even see his face. Since Ah Cob is so insisted not to show his face, I shall respect him. haha.

I am wondering how a man can be so “MAN” when he is doing this “remeh temeh” housework. I really enjoyed myself seeing Ah Cob doing this. I felt so sweet. Haha




The work is done within few minutes. Bravo, Ah Cob!!!

5 comments:

  1. lazy wife! haha

    cannot like this lah.

    next time let jacob folds your clothes, then you fold his clothes. So both of you can sama-sama share the sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worry she is sweet too wash the cloth then i fold the cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya...she is puttin the clothes into the washing machine right? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. qing ting (dragonfly)October 12, 2009 at 9:31 AM

    so sweet couple... help each other... Good good. As long as both of you share the work, keep the house clean and nice.... keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..i know what you mean..cos sometimes, gary folds my clothes for me too..hehe..you should sayang him more so that he'll do more housework for you..haha..

    ReplyDelete