Saturday, September 19, 2009

Batu Ferringi @ One Day Trip

Wow wow wow! Nua day again!!! This is what we're waiting for during the routine bored working days!!! Syok!!! Wakakaka...

This ais kacang is tasty! The sources are made by honey, mango, cempedak...

I love this photo, nice and natural..

When we forget how to smile naturally, do remember- nua day!!

How can we forget to take "Innoncence 3 people" group photo


Friendship Forever



Daniel asked Sarah: "Banana or Me?"

Sarah: "Banana is my choice"


Thank you Sarah for the earings...Even for wearing 1 day only...


Mix Fruits Juices


Ah Cob is my driver, photographer, tour guide, body guard...my lover!!!

God's amazing creation


Just can't resist to love it!!


Wow, nice waterfall with nice people...


Won't forget to act cute...hehe


Thank you Jesus for your creation!!


This photo can become Daniel's prove for his children- "I was fit when I was young"

Nice wheater


凡走过比留下痕迹


在家靠父母,出外靠朋友

Trying hard to be “Model "


"Innoncence face competition?? "


Let's go for the next destination!!!


Thank you Jesus, Ah Cob and friends for making this nua day successfully. Cheers

1 comment:

  1. i love that ice kacang too..haven't had it in a long time..thanks for 'reminding' me of it..will surely 'pull' gary along with me to go eat it next time..haha..btw, you and ah-cob look really loving together in the picture that you two were in..

    ReplyDelete